Newbie tries to rotate multiple objects
Boudewijn van Breukelen
2003-11-17 17:52:55 UTC
Hi there,

I'm new to Maya 5.
I created a silo with a pipe next to it going strait up along the side
of the silo. Than the pipe is bended 90 degrees and goes to the center
top of the silo.

What I'd like to do now is rotate the complete object.
The problem is that if I select both objects and rotate them, they
rotate seperately around their own axes.
What I want is that the pipe will keep positioned on the silo and the
whole thing rotates around the axes of the silo.

I read something aboud parent constraints or something and I think
that's the way to do it but I can't get it to work.

Can someone please help me out?

Cheers,

Boudewijn
Jazuk